Thursday, June 15, 2006

Re: > no show at weekly meeting

Greetings Jason- I intend to come to a meeting. I feel that Mama's cafe gets too crowded at lunch time.Other people can listen in on what we say.Not conducive to robust discvussion. Can we consider another venue a little less crowded, like Mac's Cafe? Regards Charles
----- Original Message -----
From: cija-email
To: cija
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: > no show at weekly meeting

MEETINGS
 
Not one single journalist - apart from Jason Brown - made it to today's meeting.
 
However three emails were received, as follows:
 
Jason, Kia Orana,
Sorry I didn't get your message in time to be able to go to the meeting. At the moment I'd prefer not to be involved, but that may change later.
Cheers,
(name given)
 
Sorry Jason but I have another engagement. I don't think anyone else from here will be attending. There is a feeling in my team that your own agenda is over-riding the general training need. Please don't take offence at this. I suggest you and I meet in the next fews days for a quiet chat about it.
 
Kind regards,
(name given)
 

Sorry darling
Will be at my law exams
Cheers,
(name given)

Anyone who wants to put make comment can autopublish to the email blog by replying to this email, from which all further communications will be sent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home